Sunday, April 22, 2007

Divine Microeconomy Theory Is About To Encompass Ethics Too!

These are exciting days for me because I am very close to completing my newest book in the series on the divine economy. I will be finished no later than May 2nd and I will publish it as an ebook immediately thereafter.

This is a book that will revolutionize all approaches to science, most specifically economic and ethical science. It also revolutionizes philosophy and the view of the indispensable role of religion as it unfolds throughout human history.

Divine economy theory is one step closer to being complete. In this new book there is plenty of new thought and there is also plenty of thought that supports and expands the concepts of the Divine Economy Model © and the Divine Microeconomy Model ©.

No comments: